Federated Life Insurance
The Federated Life Insurance Company provides both group and personal life insurance solutions. The parent company, Federated Insurance, has been in business for over 100 years. Federated Insurance is based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Currently the company boasts more than 2,700 employees, and does business in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
The Current Chairman of the Board is Al Annexstad.
According To the Company
Federated Life Insurance offers both individual and business life insurance to consumers with its proprietary Financial Protection Review. The service is a comprehensive review of an individual's personal and business life insurance needs. The service identifies key personnel and helps ensure that plans are made to protect personal finances and business needs for the long term. Federated Life Insurance representatives use the review to take into account your specific situation and priorities, with the goal of providing:
- Personal Life Insurance Needs
- Business Life Insurance Needs
- Disability Insurance Needs
- Retirement Equity
The Federated Life Insurance Company reminds all consumers that Life Insurance is one of the best ways to protect your family’s future and your business by:
- Replacing lost income
- Paying expensive estate taxes
- Offsetting the reduced value of your business if it must be liquidated
- Providing a trust for your minor or disabled children
- Providing liquidity for your survivors to continue your business after your death
More information: www.federatedinsurance.com