Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance
Anthem Life is a subsidiary of the nation's biggest publicly traded commercial health benefits company. The company has been sited on Wards top 50 life insurance producers for 2008 and Anthem Life has consistently earned an “A” (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best Company, the industry’s most respected Life Insurance rating organization.
The Company specializes in providing group Life Insurance Benefits to employers, and is available nationwide.
According To the Company
Anthem Life takes the burden of administration of Life Insurance issues off of employers so they can concentrate on their core business. From online forms, to guides and self-service tools, the company prides itself on making it easy to do business with Anthem Blue Cross Life.
Companies of all sizes and Life Insurance budgets have taken advantage of the Anthem Life philosophy, and the company now claims more than 75,000 group customers and nearly 6 million members.
Anthem Blue Cross Life offers the following Life Insurance products:
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Dependent Group Term Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance – sold with group term life or standalone
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance
More information: www.anthem.com