Life Insurance Pays - Even When You Are Living
If you are shopping for life insurance then you probably already realize how important it is to the financial security of your family. But do you also know that some of the best life insurance polices actually "pay", even while you are living?
With everyone cutting back due to hard financial times, it can be hard to think about spending money on something that only pays off after you are dead. But life insurance not only provides an important safety net to your family if you die. There are a number of ways that a life insurance policy can help you out, even before you reach your final destination.
Some of the best life insurance policies have what is called "cash value". These are life insurance products such as "Whole Life" or "Universal Life". There is an investment aspect to such policies. Over time they can "pay for themselves" in accumulated interest. Furthermore, after a certain point, you can withdraw accrued interest to pay for emergencies and such.
Similarly, such "cash value" policies can be used as collateral to borrow against, again in the event of financial emergencies.
Some life insurance policies offer annual cash dividends as if you were a stock shareholder in the issuing company.
But perhaps the best way that life insurance "pays-off" even while you are living, is that it buys you peace of mind. You know that sinking feeling you get after a narrow miss on the highway? Or when you hear of a friend or colleague your age who died suddenly, or is diagnosed with a terminal illness? At these times, when we are forced to face our own mortality, it is a much easier pill to swallow, knowing you have the best life insurance you can buy for you and your family.
You can get a Free Quote on Term Life, Whole Life, Universal Life, or compare any kind of life insurance policy, here at lifeinsurance.org.
- Term vs Whole Life Insurance
- Family Life Insurance
- Life Insurance and Pregnancy
- Top 5 sports you should not do if you want to avoid high life insurance premiums
- Top 5 crucial questions you must ask your agent before buying life insurance
- Need to file a term life insurance claim? Here's how...
- I have cancer, what type of life insurance can I get and why?
- Top 10 things you need to know when you are shopping for a life insurance plan in your 20s
- Top 10 things you need to know when you are trying to get a life policy in your 30s
- The Guide To Life Insurance For Parents
- Top 10 things you need to know when you are trying to get life insurance in your 40s and beyond
- Information you need to keep handy before calling a life insurance agent
- What is Stranger Originated Life Insurance and why is it Illegal in Some States?
- Should Your Life Insurance Change When Your Kids Leave Home?
- Life Insurance Gaining Popularity with Older Americans
- Life Changes? Change Life Insurance
- Is It Time to Re-evaluate Your Life Insurance?
- Life Insurance for Small Business Owners - What You Need
- How Much Do You Really Need?
- Despite Attractive Life Insurance Rates - Policy Ownership Lowest in Decades
- Shop Online and Save on Life Insurance Costs
- Life Insurance Pays - Even When You Are Living
- How To Choose Your Life Insurance Company